Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Bro's Wedding

It was my bro's wedding on 18th October 2008, 1st time ever to attend my family member's wedding, quite scary :P It was quite confusing at the night as the wedding planner didnt plan it well but anyway it's still a wonderful night.

He hired a band to perform at the stage which cost him 2k, though they sang quite well but i dun think ppl are listen to them. His wedding pictures are quite nice anyway, will try to post it on the blog if i got time to scan it through.

I uploaded some of his wedding photos taken by themselves in Australia, take a look : http://www.flickr.com/photos/simontan755/

7 comments:

bantwan said...

wah, since when you have blog also ar? suprise me ler.. hehe

k p T a n said...

Just started ler, too free got nothing to do ler hehe

bantwan said...

see, I so good, visit you... so come KL belanja me minum lor.. haha

Tracy said...

Wah, so surprise, our mr. kp gpt blog woh....go starting n keep it on. Cause we can know what happen to u in JB recently.

Tracy said...

Wah, so surprise, our mr. kp got blog woh....good starting n keep it on. Cause we can know what happen to u in JB recently.

Gary Liew said...

KP? A blog? Now that is scary!!! hahaha

k p T a n said...

KNN...

gary, this blog exists bcoz u dun wanna come down jb for me liao and i m so lonely hehee

tracy, when come down spore shopping ah??? hahaaa