Monday, November 17, 2008

I Like To Move It Move It !

Never expected that whole bunch of friends will come all the way down from Kuala Lumpur and Singapore just to celebrate birthday for me, on 15th November 2008, it was a day full of surprises and happiness for me.

Being "tipu" by my lovely girlfriend, who already ganged up with them, I reached 好旺 restaurant at 7pm. Surprisingly, I found out that my whole bunch of buddies were standing right behind me while i was trying to figure out what to order for the dinner. Frankly speaking, i was stunned to see them all on the spot.

At night, bring them all to Docet at Eden, it has been a long long time that this whole bunch of LOU YEHs did not go clubbing. Ordered 1 bottle of Jack Daniel & Barcadi Apple for the cover, and the party begun! It was a wonderful night which recall our memories in SPOON, great musics, great drinks, and most importantly, GREAT FRIENDS!!!

Guys, thanks for the unforgettable night for me, I LUV U all !!! muacks !!! haha !

more stories & pics at:
http://garyliew.blogspot.com/ & http://btlee.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

bantwan said...

Touching ler... should crying infront of us mar, haha...

k p T a n said...

I will only cry if i win mahjong from u guys everytime hehehe

vteck said...

yeah, really too bad that there's no YMCA, ha ha

Gary Liew said...

I think if there is YMCA, we will definitely get booed by the youngsters... but who cares... hahaha

vteck said...

who knows, they may worship us instead... not much ppl know the move anymore i think, ha ha

Gary Liew said...

hhmmm... maybe you are right... so will there be a YMCA during your wedding dinner? hee hee